23 June 2020

Down with BigBrotherbook !!!


This was my last post in Facebook, posted yesterday, 22.6.2020. Apparently, someone from Facetapo censors army or AI weaponry didn't like my brief response to a friend's post. I guess mentioning 'Taliban' smashing artworks alongside 'Black Lives Matter' (who happen to be doing the same nowadays), does not follow some obscure and vague "Community Standards"; so, he/she/it decided to 'punish' me.

This utterly stupid censorship was the straw that broke the camel’s back, following a series of similar incidents among other people that I know of, which had made me raise my eyebrows several times. In protest, as much as in disgust from this growing trend of mind-control exercised by totalitarian monopolies, I decided to abandon that huge mind-grinding mechanism after more than a decade as Tatat N Sosos, feeling unable to be an obedient member of the herd. So, I also added this comment to the above post:


To be able to express my thoughts without obnoxious totalitarian chains blocking my freedom of speech, I decided to re-activate this old podium of mine, delaxo.blogspot.com, where hopefully my words will not be scrutinized and my views will not be blocked as 'unfit' to the standards of any "community" -like BigBrotherbook herd. For Greek speakers and topics, I re-activated my antilogies.blogspot.com too.

If you like to keep in touch with this nonconformist corner, to be informed about new posts and exchange opinions, then please click the 'Follow' button on the top left.
 
Intellectual heretics unite!

No comments: